my skin is burnt

I started treatment using trimune last november , 6 weeks into the treatment i got a horibble skin reaction which resulted in burning my skin, all of it peeled off( neck to toes) . am in the process of healing and am wondering what could have caused this? how do i get my skin back to were it was.its still a bit funny in color, rough( dont look like complete normal skin). am not taking the drug at the momement.

That sounds somewhat like a Stevens-Johnson Syndrome reaction to the Trimune. That is almost like a burn (discuss with an HIV specialist near you but I would avoid nevirapine in the future). I would seek help from a dermatologist or burn specialist if that is available to you. KH

newly diagnosed and not sure of neuropathy!
Burning sensation during urination.