|Sustiva and Wellbutrin interactions
Feb 12, 2004
A patient of mine (I'm a psychiatrist) told me he had recently read about interactions between Sustiva and Wellbutrin, both medications he is currently taking, along with several others for HIV and for depression. I have not found anything about this. Do you know what this is about?
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.