Sustiva and Wellbutrin interactions
Feb 12, 2004
A patient of mine (I'm a psychiatrist) told me he had recently read about interactions between Sustiva and Wellbutrin, both medications he is currently taking, along with several others for HIV and for depression. I have not found anything about this. Do you know what this is about?
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Is Thrush Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.