|Sustiva and Wellbutrin interactions
Feb 12, 2004
A patient of mine (I'm a psychiatrist) told me he had recently read about interactions between Sustiva and Wellbutrin, both medications he is currently taking, along with several others for HIV and for depression. I have not found anything about this. Do you know what this is about?
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Do Herpes Warts First Look Like?
- What Do Genital Warts Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis Chancre
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.