protease/mangosteen fruit

I know mangosteen has been tested at the National University of Singapore in 1995. In the experiment 2 xanthones demonstrated the ability to interfere with HIV protease causing the virus to remain immature and incapable of infection.Secondary complaints have been aided also by the consumption of this puree juice. I was hoping you had more info. But now my question is, "would you like the study if you do not have it?"

I am unaware of any published clinical information on the use of mangosteen for the treatment of HIV infection. The study you refer to was an test tube experiment--clinical study information is needed. It should be easy to see if eating reasonable quantities of the fruit or extract has anti-HIV activity--I hope someone is working on that.

KH

Reyztaz blood sugar levels/side effects
I need a break from the bathroom!!!!