Timing of medication is off

Hi,i started taking medication 5/03 cd4 324 and vl240000 and was undetectable 9/03 and cd4-650.ive been undetectable sense than.. I started with trizivir viread and viramune but the doctor took away the viread and the last 3 lab tests he only took the viral load and that was a total of about 3 1/2 months.do you think the cd4 changes much?I exercise alot and eat relatively good,but getting to the original ? i have over sleep a few times and have been off by 20-40 minutes and than take it 20-40 mins later in the evening but its always been 12 hrs apart.Do you think if the timing is off by that much i will create a resistance? And is that a good cocktail in your opinion for long term use? Will it create liver or heart problems? Thank you very much for all the advise its very helpful.

Ocasional doses of Trizivir taken a few hours early or late rarely result in the development of resistance (as opposed to missing doses entirely). The nevirapine, 3TC and abacavir all have fairly long half-lives within cells so that there is a cushion for some variation in timing. I doubt that you will have a problem with the situation you outline. I think that your doc is on target continuing Trizivir + one other drug to maximize long-term control of your HIV infection. KH

AZT worries
Kaletra/Salvage Therapy Side Effects