Jan 19, 2004
i visited three different pharmacists and asked how much tylenol per day was safe and each said only 2 grams in 24 hours. what does one believe 2 grams or 4 grams in 24 hours.i have been taking 325 mg. every 4 hours for a total of 1950 mgs a day and my pain breaks through. can i take a little more.alot of people on websites say 4grams is safe
Response from Dr. Henry
You don't mention what is the status of your liver function and which HIV medications you are on. My answer might vary depending on those factors. KH
poppers and treatment
- Cytomegalovirus With Hepatitis
- Can Neuropathy Be Relieved With Ibuprofen?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.