immunocal side effect

Dear Dr., I am taking immunocal daily for last one month because of my regular cold and tonsil problem.I am taking it without doctor's prescription. Now my cold problem is much better but my skin is getting darkened , there is lot of hair fall also. But i am much better in cold season. can you describe about the most possibleside effect and if this skin darkening to this protein. I am little sacred.

Response from Dr. Boyle

That is not likely to be related to Immunocal. You could try stopping the immunocal for a month and see if your symptoms resolve, but really you should discuss it with your doctor.

spontaneous coronary artery dissection in HIV + Pt.'s
uneven pupil dialation