Time Switched to Morning

Dear sir

I have been taking AZT and 3TC and Stocrin for almost 5 years. Last June 2003, VL and CD4 were <50 and 550, respectively.

However, I always have a problem on sleeping. After taking Stocrin 4 -5 hours, I wake up and can not sleep. This makes me feel tired and sleepy after lunch.

So I like to change time of taking Stocrin to morning

For your information, time of taking drugs are as follows:

0730 and 1930 AZT + 3TC 2130 Stocrin

Please advise how to change

Thanks in advance

I would take your evening dose of Stocrine and then take your next dose in the AM at the same time you take your AZT and 3TC. I would do it on a non-working day in case you get a bit tipsy from the little extra Stocrine the first day or two. KH

A good combination?
Follow up on Have you Ever Seen...