gained and want to take a herbal diet pill

what can i do?ive gained can't lose and am scared diet pills will mess up my meds i take sustva,viread and epivar,low dose i know you'll probably say don't take diet pills but i feel like im gonna have a heart attack from being so fat im almost 200 pds 5;2hght. and keep gaining im eating so much fruit and salad im getting sick and my problem is sweets and i do'nt eat meat or poultry dink lots of water and have young child so i am somewhat active but im 39yrs old have had 5 kids and i am so depressed about my weight i don't wanna leave my house.help..please...........

Yipes!!!! With 5 kids in the house finding time for yourself (exercise) is very difficult. I would check to make sure you don't have a thyroid problem. Stress can make it hard to balance eating and exercise. You might discuss with your HIV doc whether you should get some counseling to help cope. You might consider something like the Atkins or South Beach diets after discussing with your doc and nutritionist. There is no herbal medicine that is consistently safe and effective in this situation. KH

Sustiva Rash
Give me hope !!!