Sustiva Rash

Is it possible to get a rash from Sustiva even if I've been on it for over 4 years. I noticed about a 3/4 inch spot on my jawline, it is pinkish red, not purple at all and gets scaley, flakey. I also now have an isolated "pimple" all by itself on the top of my right hand for about 4 or 5 weeks now that wont go away. Any comments about these things?

Though it is possible that Sustiva in some way is contributing to the skin problem you describe, it is so localized that I would guess that some other problem is the likely cause. If your HIV doc is stumped then a referral to the local friendly skin specialist may help. KH

Have you ever seen...
gained and want to take a herbal diet pill