EFV/FTC/TFV bone pain

I've been on this combination for 4 weeks and have had very achy pains in my chest (it feels like I've been kicked in the chest) in my lower back and in my right shoulder. I also get a fever that tops out around 101.5 but the pain and fever can be controlled with ibuprofren. HOwever, I've been on 3200 mg a day since the week I started this combo. Could it be something else going on. I don't have any other real side-effects from the EFV (dreams, etc.) so I'm wondering which drug(s) could be causing it.

Response from Dr. Boyle

These aren't side effects generally associated with these drugs and although it's possible that they are related to an allergic or other reaction to one of the drugs, they suggest that something else is going on. You should see your doctor and discuss these symptoms with him/her, and if you can't get in to see him/her soon, you should go to the ER for an evaluation.

HIV or Meds causing abnormal CD4 receptors?
Side Effects of Testosterone Treatment