oral lichenplanis followup

Dr. Conway,Thank you for your reply posted Nov. 10 about my oral lichenplanis. Have you seen any of this in your patients and if so what treatment have you used? Wondering if there are any homeopathic remedies that might work on this. I am using Protopic cream, mycelex troches for the thrush created by Protopic and Prevident to restore fluoride. Thank you for your continuing help. Best wishes to all at "The Body" for the holidays. Jim C.

Response from Dr. Conway

Happy Holidays to you too. I hope your problems are improving.

I am not aware of any systematic study of homeopathic medications for this condition. However, good nutrition (vitamins supplements if needed) is helpful. Antioxidant creams may be of some use in this context, but there are no convincing data.

Early Treatment
VIDEX EC