|oral lichenplanis followup
Dec 12, 2003
Dr. Conway,Thank you for your reply posted Nov. 10 about my oral lichenplanis. Have you seen any of this in your patients and if so what treatment have you used? Wondering if there are any homeopathic remedies that might work on this. I am using Protopic cream, mycelex troches for the thrush created by Protopic and Prevident to restore fluoride. Thank you for your continuing help. Best wishes to all at "The Body" for the holidays. Jim C.
Response from Dr. Conway
Happy Holidays to you too. I hope your problems are improving.
I am not aware of any systematic study of homeopathic medications for this condition. However, good nutrition (vitamins supplements if needed) is helpful. Antioxidant creams may be of some use in this context, but there are no convincing data.
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Sensual Massage Scared I Have AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.