Acute spinal painal pains

Hi doctor Brian,

Great work your are doing. I believe what i am suffuring from or was suffering from is as a result of HIV. I suffered a very terrible attack on my spinal cord after having sex with somebody i believe was infected. The pain was so acute in my lower back and it seems to have moved up the spine and into my head as I started experiencing blackouts. At night I have experienced involuntary clattering of my jaws and some times during the day I have experirenced involuntary shaking of my hand.

Now the question is that most recently say 2 years ago these problems stared disappering one by one and more so I have been taking HIV tests annually which have all been negative. So doctor could I be immune to this virus?

Response from Dr. Conway

It is correct to think about new neurologic symptoms as being possibly due to acute HIV infection after high-risk behavior. The world is full of people who thought they were immune to HIV infection...My only answer to you at this time is that if you think you might have been exposed to HIV, get tested. Your test should include a viral load determination, as it may be too early for the antibody test to be positive.

Confused about videx/viread interactions
Persistent Diarrhoea - will treatment help or make it worse