|Cold/Flu med interactions
Nov 30, 2003
I am 39 years old currentlyon collidra, epiver and veriad I need some cold/flu medications and I am not sure wihat will interact negativiely with what I am taking. Can you help? Pete
| Response from Dr. Henry
Most antihistamines such as Benadryl are OK. Analgesics such as acetominophen or ibuprofen are also OK. Most nasal sprays are alos OK for short term use (< 7-10 days). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.