Elective Surgery

Please help!!! I am a 30 year old HIV+ male. I am in great health on Zerit, Epivir, Viramune. I was interested in having elective surgery (liposuction) I live in Nashville, TN. I have contacted several plastic surgeons in my area about having this procedure and have been DENIED treatment by them. The excuse I get is that I do not make a good surgical candidate for an elective procedure because of the risk of infection. Is this an issue with the doctors that I am going to have no matter where I go? Should I travel to another state? Do I need to go out of the country? Please give me advice. I have alreay discussed this with my ID doctor and he seems just as perplexed and bewildered as me. He said he does not see any reason why I cannot have the surgery. He did explain that part of the privledge of being a plastic surgeon is that since it is an "elective" procedure they have the right to decide who they will do surgery on. Sorry, I just don't think this is fair....

Did you speak with someone at the Comprehensive Care Center in Nashville (such as Dr Wohl, Raffanti, or D'Aquila)regarding a referral to a user friendly plastic surgeon??

ive just noticed groves on my fingernails vertical
Cold/Flu med interactions