I found help for gas/diarrhea

I finally found something that works. Tincture of Opium. The diarrhea is now controlled. To my surprise so is the gas problem which was worse. I have a life again and am no longer house-bound by these GI problems. I am incredibly grateful. Maybe it would help others to ask their doctors about this?

I am wondering why this is not prescribed more often. Two questions I am still interested in finding out more about: What are the addiction risks re Tincture of Opium, and what is the maximum safe dose? I am up to 6 drops every 4 hours.

Tincture of opium has a long history for the treatment of diarrhea. It works for many but can be addictive and for some causes constipation. KH

Italian Therapeutic Vaccine
ive just noticed groves on my fingernails vertical