Regarding "elective surgery/initial treatment/having children"

Dr. Henry, This is a quick one. I ready your response to "elective surgery/initial treatment/having children" and found your last statement that positive men are successfully fathering children very interesting. I am interested in any sites or information you may have regarding the options available for mix status couples to have children. Are there locations on the east coast? What are the costs? If you have any reference links for us, I am sure we would all greatly appreciate it. My wife likes the name Keith as a first name for a son. :)

Thank you,

EW

If you can get to a medical library 2 good articles areL Clinical Infectious Disease (Jan 15) 2003; 36: 195-200

and

Fertility and Sterility 2002 (February) 77: 218-222

In the US the best known program is at Columbia University in NYC.

KH

sexual dysfunction
Is it Time to Switch ??