Regarding "elective surgery/initial treatment/having children"
Nov 26, 2003
Dr. Henry, This is a quick one. I ready your response to "elective surgery/initial treatment/having children" and found your last statement that positive men are successfully fathering children very interesting. I am interested in any sites or information you may have regarding the options available for mix status couples to have children. Are there locations on the east coast? What are the costs? If you have any reference links for us, I am sure we would all greatly appreciate it. My wife likes the name Keith as a first name for a son. :)
Response from Dr. Henry
If you can get to a medical library 2 good articles areL Clinical Infectious Disease (Jan 15) 2003; 36: 195-200
Fertility and Sterility 2002 (February) 77: 218-222
In the US the best known program is at Columbia University in NYC.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.