|My daughter is infected how can i help her
Nov 13, 2003
Hi, i need some help my 4 year old daughter has been raped and developed hiv i was wondering if there is any cure that could possibly save her life and if there is how would i go about getting her the treatment?i am in australia at the moment...please help thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
Absolutely there is effective therapy which can save lives though is not a cure. I would call a local HIV agency in Australis to link up with the best local HIV provider. Australia has a well deserved reputation for its overall excellent HIV care. KH
Still have KS on HAART
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
- CAN BREAST SUCKING GIVE HIV TO A WOMEN?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Womans Breasts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.