Still have KS on HAART

I have KS and was diagnosed in August 2001, and shortly thereafter was tested for HIV and was positive. My t-cells are in the 600s and I have been undetectable since Sept. 2001. My KS are on my right ankle. About every 9 months I get a new, but small lesion in the same right ankle area. In particular, will my HAART meds stop the progression of KS, and if so, what is the medication should be taking? I.e. should I change my meds? I am taking combivir and viramune and I am undetectable. My meds obviously haven't stopped the progression of my KS, although it is confined to one area on the right ankle and hasn't progressed a lot for 2 years now. (However, I am worried about a suspicious small, slightly raised area on my right knee and will be going to the doctor soon to see what that is all about and if it is a KS lesion)

usually KS lesions will regress with effective therapy and high CD4 counts but not always. I assume you have had a biopsy to prove that is KS and not some other skin condition? If you do have local KS there are several topical treatments that are effective . Local radiation therapy is also often effective. KH

Refusing Access
My daughter is infected how can i help her