|hiv+ from india!!!!!
Nov 8, 2003
i just got infected from unprotected sex,and i have a lump on my foreskin,which i thought is a wart.but i showed that 2 as many as 5 docs all said its not a wart?need i take another opinion! even if it is a wart,wiil the meds hamper it! will the wart has anything 2 do with the viral load!
love the indian guy!
Response from Dr. Henry
If you have a genital wart (usually due to the HPV virus) there usually is little effect on HIV level. HIV treatment would generally not be influenced by the presence of warts. KH
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Licking Vagina
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Headache A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.