Nov 8, 2003
Was there any discussion and consequent treatment for peripheral neuropathy at the recent Warsaw symposium? I am very keen to try and repair nerves and believe that vitamins might help. Any advice?
Response from Dr. Henry
I am unaware of any significant peripheral neuropathy reports from Warsaw. Regarding vitamin therapy the data is not convincing but there is anecdotal reports of some benefit. Advice about alternative therapies for neuropathy is available at the www.daair.org website or in Jon Kaiser's book Healing HIV. KH
scuba diving and HAART
hiv+ from india!!!!!
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Contracting Hiv From Used Hair Trimming Machine
- Getting Chlamydia From Rubbing Vagina On Penis
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
- Hiv Risk Sore On Penis And Vaginal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.