|Anti Diarrhea Shots
Nov 8, 2003
I am trying to find the name of the injection med that can be used to stop chronic diarrhea. A friend of mine is suffering still and needs help soon, he is at 128lbs. tests and other treatments are not really helping, do you know the names, I cant find them here now. Thank you JOhn
| Response from Dr. Henry
Sandostatin can be helpful in severe cases. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Hiv Testing Before Marriage
- Tuberculosis False Positive Antigen Blood Test Hiv
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv If You Had Sex With An Infected Person?
- Interview With Someone Who Has Aids Or Hiv
- Affect Of Hiv On Breathing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.