Re: What will be my 3rd regimen?

My previous message to you said, "My genotype test says my virus is still resistant to all current meds available. (Even the ones I failed!)". BUT I meant to say my genotype test says my virus seems to be wild and able to be killed by all currently available medications Wondering if I should fix something even if it is not broken. The pile of pills are a headache-day in and day out. or just wait till I fail this cocktail?

I often think that the best time to change/improve/simplify a regimen is when it is working and you have lost of options (I figured there was a typo in the last message). Your HIV doc should be able to offer you some simplified suitable options. KH

feeling stoned
Please advise!