Re: What will be my 3rd regimen?
Nov 5, 2003
My previous message to you said, "My genotype test says my virus is still resistant to all current meds available. (Even the ones I failed!)". BUT I meant to say my genotype test says my virus seems to be wild and able to be killed by all currently available medications Wondering if I should fix something even if it is not broken. The pile of pills are a headache-day in and day out. or just wait till I fail this cocktail?
Response from Dr. Henry
I often think that the best time to change/improve/simplify a regimen is when it is working and you have lost of options (I figured there was a typo in the last message). Your HIV doc should be able to offer you some simplified suitable options. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.