Mar 14, 2001
HI HAVE A NICE DAY AND MORE POWER TO YOU. COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT IS CANDIDIASIS AND WHATS THE SYMPTOMS. THANKS
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Candidiasis is a yeast infection that is commonly called "thrush" when it occurs in the mouth. It usually affects surfaces in HIV+s, like skin, the lining of the mouth or the esophagus, and the vagina. Symptoms depend on location but can be an itchy, moist, red rash especially in the groin, discomfort and/or difficulty swallowing, and vaginal discharge & itching.
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Mutual Masturbation?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.