Oct 26, 2003
Is Herpes related to HIV/AIDS?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Depends on what you mean by related. They're both viruses although from very different families- and HIV/AIDS may lead to an increased frequency or severity of herpes infections, especially with advanced immunosuppression.
Drug combo. for slowing/halting lipoatrophy
New Fill use in US
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Hole In Condom
- Are Night Sweats An Ars Symptom?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.