sleeplessness and pain

i am on nevirapine and combivir and am suffering from angina and sleeplessness from the meds, my doc will not give me sleepers so that i can get some rest and depression has now set in. i started the meds at cd4=7 with vl=3 million and am plagued with bacterial infections and suffering abdo pains no-one is dealing with these pains or testing me to find out what the are. i have been told that they are pancreatitis and gastritis without tests now my doc says they could be from the meds, what can i do,

Some of the drugs I use to help patients sleep (such as trazadone or amitryptiline) are also anti-depressants which are safe to use with your meds and might be a consideration. A good evaluation and some basic blood tests (liver and pancreatic enzymes) is key to determine what could be causing your abdominal complaints. KH

Is hearing loss due to parotid swelling?
leakage on radiation burn on anus