running out of choices

i seem to be having a problem hanling medications, either i am allergic or very sensitive especially in GI area. I have tried almost every medication both antiretroviral and OTC. The pain will not go away. I just got out of the hospital two days ago with PCP, now i have GI problems very bad. No retroviral is working on me. why? am i running out of time and choices? My CD4 is 18 and Viral is 600,000. Any advice is great thanks

There are literally hundreds of possible combinations of HIV meds available for patients with little resistance to treatment. I like to tell patients there is a combination out there with their name on it that will work (= control the virusm get the T-cell count up, while having the patient be able to smile while taking it!)-the challenge if to find it as quickly as possible. A good HIV specialist is the best person to get you on the right path so discuss with your doc--some patients do have a hard time with meds especially when they are feeling sick already but it is unusual to not find something that is helpful. KH

follow up on Help for Fuzeon swellings
Lactic Acidosis Recovery/Treatments