Nystagmus and Zerit

1)Is there any information linking long time use of Zerit and Nystagmus?

2)I had a transfusion on 4-19-83 at Hennepin during a neck byopsy.HCMC# J47852-8 The man who donated the blood died 6 monthes later from PCP and I was told I had IDS the term used for aids at that time. I was sent to the Mayo clinic. I had bone marrows at that time along with countless tests. since I am still here could compairing the test results from 83 to now be helpful? Who could I contact?

If you were seen at HCMC then you can request a copy of your medical records (they may send you some forms to call). The general number for HCMC is 612-347-2121 and ask for medical records). KH

receding gums guy
Call for Action!!! Please post!!! :-)