Nystagmus and Zerit
Oct 22, 2003
1)Is there any information linking long time use of Zerit and Nystagmus?
2)I had a transfusion on 4-19-83 at Hennepin during a neck byopsy.HCMC# J47852-8 The man who donated the blood died 6 monthes later from PCP and I was told I had IDS the term used for aids at that time. I was sent to the Mayo clinic. I had bone marrows at that time along with countless tests. since I am still here could compairing the test results from 83 to now be helpful? Who could I contact?
Response from Dr. Henry
If you were seen at HCMC then you can request a copy of your medical records (they may send you some forms to call). The general number for HCMC is 612-347-2121 and ask for medical records). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.