receding gums guy
Oct 22, 2003
re: receding gums and tooth loss with lypodystrophy? (Oct 17, 2003)
Do you also have charcoal colored stains on your inner bottom row of teeth that return shortly after a dental cleaning?
Response from Dr. Henry
That is not a common complaint due to HIV or any of the HIV drugs. I would seek help from an HIV friendly/knowledgeable dentist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Rash Goes Away For Itself?
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.