receding gums guy
Oct 22, 2003
re: receding gums and tooth loss with lypodystrophy? (Oct 17, 2003)
Do you also have charcoal colored stains on your inner bottom row of teeth that return shortly after a dental cleaning?
Response from Dr. Henry
That is not a common complaint due to HIV or any of the HIV drugs. I would seek help from an HIV friendly/knowledgeable dentist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.