Combivir/Viread/Saqniavir/Ritonavir?

I am on combivir, viread, ritonavir, and saquinavir mesaylate---I tried serostim for fat loss and it accelarated my loss of fat in legs and butt real bad. Could it be one of the medications I am on or more, I need some help for I am losing weight overnight extremely fast.

Response from Dr. Boyle

Serostim can do that. It is useful for fat accumulation (since it is lipolytic) but has the potential to worsen fat loss. I don't know much about your treatment options, but the drugs in your regimen that stand out as potential culprits are zidovudine (in the Combivir) and the protease inhibitors. If you have options to change to other antiretrovirals, you should consider them, but keep in mind that any recovery from lipodystrophy is agonizingly slow. If you are losing weight that quickly, your doctor needs to assess that, find a cause (if possible) and treat you with aggressive therapy to correct the underlying problem (if found) and to get weight back on you.

extreme itching
Are meds causing fatigue and drop in HCT?