help for fuzeon swellings?

I have been on Fuzeon for a month. For the first two weeks I did not get injection site reactions at all, but now I get them. They are red and itch like much-scratched mosquito bites, but don't hurt. I use Benadryl for the itching, the red patches (2 to 3 inches in diameter) I can handle--but the swellings are so large, larger than the red patches, up to the diameter of an orange. They last a few days so I tend to have a number of these swellings at once. I like this medication so far, compared to others, but what is the best way patients have found to reduce these swellings? Ice, massage, something else? Thank you for any ideas.

No one approach helps all-use of a vibrator before and/or afterwards and icing seems to be most helpful with my patients on Fuzeon. KH

dryness in my hands and mouth
Difference between sustiva/viramune