Sexual Dysfunction & Herbal Supplements...

Hello. I am a 43 year old male. I am currently taking the study drug GW433908, Lamivudine, & Abacavir. My viral load is undetectable & my CD4 stays in the vacinity of the 300's. I recently started taking "Sigra" (just one tablet, once a week) to maintain a longer, harder erection during sex. It works unbelievably well!! Is this "herbal dietary supplement" safe to take with my meds? Do you know of any others that you feel are best? I'm not sure about Viagra either.

Sigra (? Siagra) has been banned in the US by the FDA since it is called a herbal but actually is purported to contain the prescription drug tadalafil-Pfizer-which works similarly to Viagra. There is concern about the possibility of drug interactions with protease inhibitors which has been seen with Viagra. A prolonged effect might be what is observed if the PI inhibitors clearance of the drug. I would discuss with your HIV doc and/or clinic pharmacist. KH

Effectiveness of Juven
dryness in my hands and mouth