Oct 13, 2003
I have recently started therapy with Kaletra. I noticed an amber discoloration of my ejaculate. Is this related to Kaletra?
| Response from Dr. Conway
If you look at the possible side effects of Kaletra, things such as skin discoloration and abnormal ejaculation are listed, discolored ejaculate is not ever mentioned, nor have I ever encountered it.
There are some medications (like rifampin, rifabutin) that cause discoloration of all body fluids (including the ejaculate). Kaletra is not like that.
I would look elsewhere for the cause of your problem. Good luck in finding it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Quick?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.