Discolored Ejaculate

I have recently started therapy with Kaletra. I noticed an amber discoloration of my ejaculate. Is this related to Kaletra?

Response from Dr. Conway

If you look at the possible side effects of Kaletra, things such as skin discoloration and abnormal ejaculation are listed, discolored ejaculate is not ever mentioned, nor have I ever encountered it.

There are some medications (like rifampin, rifabutin) that cause discoloration of all body fluids (including the ejaculate). Kaletra is not like that.

I would look elsewhere for the cause of your problem. Good luck in finding it.

Is it the Reyataz or the Combivir ?
is the use of steroids to treat wasting and weight loss really safe in the long run?