brain fog and depression

I have been on Zerit, Ziagen, and Viramune for 3 yrs. Undetectable, CD4's 530. I started to feel low energy, depressed and "brain fog," affecting my thinking and memory. Liver enzymes are slightly elevated. My doctor and I agreed to a treatment interruption while she checked for lactic acidosis. I came back positive for H. pylori and began antibiotic treatment. Lactic acid level was 1.7. What could it be? and what else should we be looking for?

H pylori would be unlikely as the cause of your symptoms. Have you been evaluated for low thyroid or low other hormone levels (i.e. testosterone). Have you had a mental health evaluation? KH

is the use of steroids to treat wasting and weight loss really safe in the long run?
RE: Viramune Side Effects