meds that cross blood brain barrier

I have been poz for over 10 years. I am on salvage therapy-DDI, kaletra, t-20-3tc-viread and reyataz. Can you tell me if any of these drugs can get into the brain? I used to be on azt but am resistant-However I felt my mind was clearer when I was on that med. I have heard even if you are undetectable-Hiv is still damaging the brain.

The ddi and tenofovir would get in-the PIs less and the T-20 very little. There is concern about the brain being a sanctuary for HIV to continue replication due to poor penetration into the brain of some HIV regimens. Most patients who are doing well from the plasma/blood perspective seem to do OK neurologically but I have seen some patients where I felt that additional drugs need to be added to get good brain levels. KH

extreme itching
STI with Tricivir