extreme itching

I've been HIV positive for over 18 years. For the past three to four years I have gotten what seems to be allergy related bumps that itch so bad that I even itch them in my sleep. They appear twice a year. Usually in April and again in September/October. I have gone to a few different doctors and they all seem to think they are mesquito bites. I find it extremely odd that no one else in my house gets them and that they occur like clockwork every year. I have tried everything for relief but nothing works. My doctor gave me some Triamcinolone acetonide cream when I first get them and some bactroban cream after I scratched to infection. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds like you are possibly describing eosinophilic folliculitits (also called red-itchy bump disease). An HIV experienced dermatologist is the best person to see for that. UV light, astemizole, metronidazole,antifungal pills or ointments help some patients who have that condition. KH

NIGHT SWEAT IS BACK!!
meds that cross blood brain barrier