Suppository ......A possible method of taking meds

I have recently started taking meds combivir/nevirapine , all is going well in week 4, the only prob I have had is nausea, this seems like a very common problem, my question is can meds be taken via Suppository? It seems to me that many aquire hiv via anal intercouse, has it been considered as a method of treatment (it seems logical to me), would the drugs be absorbed ? (no stomach acid to consider)and if so would this aleviate any stomach problems or create new ones, has this method ever been trialed?

I was considering trialing it myself to see if results would be affected.

Thanks for the fantastic information, this forum has already answered many questions i have wanted to ask

The medications cannot be taken rectally. The absorption would be highly variable and it is likely that the medications would not work very well. There are many things that can be done for nausea that you can discuss with your HIV specialist. KH

Viread side effects
re: for wasting