PN man can't jump
Oct 3, 2003
My PN has been under pretty good control for about four years with doragesic patches. But when I try to play volleyball or run my feet kill me. Any suggestions?
Response from Dr. Henry
If you are still on any HIV or other drugs which can aggravate peripheral neuropathy then consideration for switching off the possible offending med should be a high priority. Neurotin can be helpful for some patients. Evaluation be an interested neurologist and/or physical therapist often gives me some good ideas about what can be helpful in individual situations. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Western Blot Test How Long Does It Take For Results
- Hiv And White Spots On The Lips
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.