Prolactin levels

Dr Conway. I made a mistake with my qestion posted Sept 30 concerning high prolactin levels...I am taking Kaletra and not Sustiva

Response from Dr. Conway

In that case, there is some information to suggest that elevated prolactin levels may be seen in patients taking protease inhibitors. There is little information on Kaletra in particular, though. A way to figure this out in someone like yourself is to stop the Kaletra and see. However, you must be sure that this can be done safely. This sounds like a great topic for discussion with one or more of your docs.

Increasing prolactin levels
for wasting