Oct 1, 2003
Dr Conway. I made a mistake with my qestion posted Sept 30 concerning high prolactin levels...I am taking Kaletra and not Sustiva
| Response from Dr. Conway
In that case, there is some information to suggest that elevated prolactin levels may be seen in patients taking protease inhibitors. There is little information on Kaletra in particular, though. A way to figure this out in someone like yourself is to stop the Kaletra and see. However, you must be sure that this can be done safely. This sounds like a great topic for discussion with one or more of your docs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.