Sep 24, 2003
Dear doctor 1 It's usual to see only a rash during phi without fever or any other symptom? 2 If so, it means that the infected naive will be more sensible to develop rashes during the treatments for hiv (ex if he starts or switch a treatment)?
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any data that suggests that HIV+ patients who develop a rash during seroconversion are more likely to have a rash due to one of the antiretroviral drugs. KH
Who is responsabile?
My improved immune system is running amok
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Stds And Stomach Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.