Once a day regimen

I recently switched from Viracept, Epivir, Zerit, Gemfibrozil 2x per day to Rayataz, Viread, Epivir, Norvir, Gemfibrozil 1x per day. I strictly adhere to my regimen as I feel it is most important. The purpose of the recent switch was to take me off of Zerit, for obvious reasons. I will not however tolerate the jaundice of Rayataz, Im disfigured enough. Are there any once a day regimens that don't cause jaundice, increased lipid levels, and lipoatrophy? If not, can I switch back to the Viracept and ditch the Zerit for Viread? My viral load is undetectable and my T4's are above 650. I tolerate, luckily, medications very well.

FTC, Ziagen, Videx, Sustiva, Viramune can all be dosed once a day. Kaletra and ritonavir-boosted saquinavir may also be a once a day option. There are a number of options to discuss with your HIV specialist depending on your past treatment history and resistance status. KH

Donepezil (Aricept) continued use for ADC
Sustiva and Sleep Disorder