Sep 14, 2003
Recently have developed what appears to be sleep apnea (according to my doc, after a "home study"). However, I don't fit any of the usual categories for patients with apnea. One of my friends said that they had heard that certain PI's can be the cause of this problem and I figured if anyone would know, it would be you guys!<G>
Response from Dr. Henry
I would sugget an evaluation by a sleep disorder specialist. I am not aware of an significant increase in sleep apnea due to PIs as the sole reason. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Surface Scratch?
- Can I Find Out Who Gave Me Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.