Sep 6, 2003
I developed a rash on my abdomen. Rash began apx 5 months ago. Some itching, not that bad. Rash looks like small round scales. My phyisian prescribed allegra to lessen the itching which really is not that bad. I currently take a lot of herbal and vitamin supplements along with combivir viracept and 40mg of pravachol. Could the rash be drug induced?
Response from Dr. Henry
It could be be it would be somewhat unusual to be localized to just that region if due to one of the drugs you are taking. KH
Neuropathy in my feet
medicines good or bad
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
- What Are Std Symptoms On Tongue?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.