Sep 5, 2003
What is the medical cause/definition of legs twitching (but no pain) uncontrollably at night?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Restless leg syndrome and periodic limb movement disorer are separate but related clinical problems that usually fall under the category of sleep disorder. The cause is often unclear but a wide range of drugs and medical conditions may contribute. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Pap Smear Come Back Abnormal If You Have Hpv?
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- What Is A Natural Remedy For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If You Don't Take Medicine For Shingles?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.