Sep 5, 2003
What is the medical cause/definition of legs twitching (but no pain) uncontrollably at night?
Response from Dr. Henry
Restless leg syndrome and periodic limb movement disorer are separate but related clinical problems that usually fall under the category of sleep disorder. The cause is often unclear but a wide range of drugs and medical conditions may contribute. KH
Opportunistic Infection Change
Neuropathy in my feet
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- Blood Got Into Nose HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.