headaches

can you suggest any meds that dont cause diarear and why would you get headaches that you wish you were dead? im asking these questions for a friend who has aids and is in their last months. their blood counts are at the lowest and they are loosing lots of weight and always sleeping and has mind blowing headaches please help with any thing you can reccomend this friend is my father!!! and has been on medicine for 8 yrs. what can we do to save his life every medcine the doctor gives him he gets diareer so bad he stops taking them within a day the first meds he was on years ago were great but what happen is they stop serving there purpose so they had to change the meds. please help i dont think he has many more days.

thank you so much

If a person has refractory AIDS and gets serious side effects from medication that is a real problem. If the person is suffering with pain such as headaches then they could have an infection that needs treatment. Pain is an important symptom. If I can't do much else for a patient with AIDS I work hard to relieve their pain so that they are comfortable (it is rare to have a patient that cannot have their pain relieved). KH

How long off Ziagen
Responsive Database Initative