TB and HIV
Aug 31, 2003
I am a 26 years old woman in a medical profession. I am currently taking Risafour for TB. A day ago I was giving an injection to a patient whereby I accidentally pricked my finger with a needle which had a patient's blood. Currently my HIV status is negative, I was immediatedly given a supply of AZT and 3TC for a month. Now my question is, are both treatments (HIV & TB) going to function as they are supposed to, should I stop taking TB treatment for a month and concentrate on HIV drugs? At the moment I am taking both treatments what side effects should I expect?
Thank you Bonny
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.