Liposome drug delivery treatment for HIV

I found information pertaining to a novel HIV therapy called Lipoivir which uses liposomes to deliver AZT and lithium. The researchers feel that this therapy can induce a whole body HIV eradication in a resonable time. I'm calling it to you attention to get your opinion on the drug and whether or not the results obtained so far (detailed in the report) sound promising.The website is:

That is an interesting concept. It is not clear to me how the liposomal AZT would be able to identify/target resting HIV-infected T cells or other sanctuary sites. The toxicity data is very limited as well. I look forward to hearing more about that product in the future. KH

doubled up on meds, accidently