Aug 22, 2003
I have been on Norvir and Saquinivar for 7 years. I noticed the last couple of months I seem to bruise easy, especially on my legs, and the bruises take longer to heal. Could there be a connection?
| Response from Dr. Henry
It is possible there could be some endothelial (lining of capillary) problem or a clotting problem related to your PI therapy that easy bruising is a fairly common complaint and has not been generally linked to PI-use. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
- What Do Shingles Blisters Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.